Features 264×176, 2.7inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, three-color, SPI interface
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264×176 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supportsred, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, great effect under sunlight, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Onboard 4x Keys
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 85mm × 56mm
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Dot pitch: 0.217 × 0.217
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 2.7inch e-Paper HAT × 1
- Copper pillar kit (2pcs) x 1
- 2.54-9P Pin ×1