>> In the Package:
In this SET, it includes these 3 products:
(1)RS version PI3 Board * 1pcs;
(2)5V2.5A Power Adapter * 1pcs;
(3)Aluminum Heat Sink * 2pcs;
>> Choose Power Adapter:
please choose type of the power adapter,
if not, we will send EU Power Adapter in default
>> Product Description:
1pcs*Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
2pcs*Aluminum Heat Sink
1pcs*5V2.5A Power Adapter
Now get ready for the hottest micro-controller single board computer on the planet: The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
While maintaining the popular board format,the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processor, 10 times faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi.
Additionally it features WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy capabilities to enhance the functionality and the ability to power more powerful devices over the USB ports.
Compared to the Raspberry Pi 2 it has:
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Like the Pi 2, it also has:
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Technical Specification
- Broadcom BCM2387 chip set
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Features
- Now 10x Faster – Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet