Raspberry Pi Pro V1.1 UPS HAT I2C Lithium Battery Expansion Board Power Pack Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 3 / Andriod & Apple
30 in stock
30 in stock
- The Raspberry pi 3 model B board is not included.
- As a reason of the battery is not available for shipping now, so the battery is not on sale. We suggest that you can buy the 3.7V 2500mAh lithium battery in your local place or online.
This is a power expansion Board especially designed for Raspberry Pi, which enables to use the Raspberry Pi with a moveable power source. It’s more convenient to use external 3.7V Lithium battery or 3.7V 18650 Lithium battery;
- Supports I2C Output with Capacity & Voltage Reading Function;
- Two power supply modes: GPIO power output and USB power out;
- Support Raspberry pi or Android & Apple Phone or Pad or other electronic device charging;
- Supports charging while discharging,(it’s stable output, the maximum output current can up to 1.8A while charging, but the chip heat will become larger. maybe you can place a external heatsilk on clip.)
- With 4 LED power indicator;
- Standard dimension of Raspberry Pi HAT;
- Removable battery, The external lithium battery requirements: 3.7V lithium battery;
- Built-in power path management, perfect support charging While discharging.
- Intelligent 3-stage charging (trickle, constant current, constant voltage), it can effectively extend the battery life.
- Maximum discharge current: 2A, Maximum charge current: 1.8A;
- Output protection: overcurrent, short circuit, undervoltage protection;
- Input protection: overvoltage, overcharge, undervoltage protection
- 1 x RPi Power Pack Pro V1.1 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi (with 2x20pin header welded)
- 1 x PH2.0 Port Cable (as a free gift)
- 1 x Installation Screws Pack